Product Name: Mommy Sleeping Bag
Specification: (190 + 30) * 50 * 80cm
Weight: about 1.36kg
Fabric: 300T matte roman
Lining: 240 Chun Yafang
Filling: 120G / M2 spinning cotton
Limit temperature: 0 degrees / 0-5 degrees
Color: Blue Grey
1How to maintain a sleeping bag?
The maintenance of the sleeping bag is actually very simple, it is best to have an inner liner, so it is good to wash the inner liner even if it is dirty. If it is too dirty, you can only wash it. It is recommended to wash it by hand, not machine wash, or dry cleaning in the laundry. Oh, it ’s not in a very dirty situation, it is recommended to take more sun, do not wash, cleaning will reduce its use index, especially the incorrect cleaning method may make your sleeping bag mess.
2How to choose a sleeping bag suitable for your height?
There are generally two standards for the length of a sleeping bag: those suitable for heights below 1.80m and those suitable for heights below 1.95m. In addition, some sleeping bag manufacturers can also provide “sleeping bags designed for women and sleeping bags designed for children.” Generally speaking, most of them are suitable for sleeping bags of standard length. Generally, most small shops use sleeping bags below 1.80m .
3. What does the temperature scale mean?
The temperature scale is for reference only, not absolute. The general temperature scale is composed of three data: Minimum temperature: refers to the extreme temperature of the sleeping bag. Generally speaking, it only means that you will not freeze at this temperature, whether you can fall asleep. Difficult to say, generally low to this level is more dangerous for users. Comfort temperature: It refers to the ideal temperature for the most comfortable use of this sleeping bag. At this temperature, people can fall asleep very comfortably without falling asleep due to cold or sweltering. Limit temperature: It is the lowest temperature that the sleeping bag can withstand under the most severe environment. If it is lower than this limit, it will not stand.
4 I am going to camp in winter. Is this sleeping bag suitable for me?
In fact, you only need to know the following factors to buy, for example, where do you refer to in the winter, night temperature, ground temperature, wind speed in your camping place, and your clothes, tents and moisture-proof mats or inflatables You know these, you can choose which thickness of the sleeping bag is right for you. Generally, it ’s not wrong to choose a thicker winter camping!
5 What does a sleeping bag do?
A sleeping bag is like a thermal insulation bag. It needs a certain thickness to store air and cut off the heat exchange between inside and outside. Therefore, to a certain extent, a cotton sleeping bag fleece sleeping bag is better, and a cotton sleeping bag can store more space.
4 GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US:
- Over 37,000 happy customers worldwide
- Real people on our support team ready to help
- The finest materials and stunning design — all our products are developed with an obsessive dedication to quality, durability, and functionality
- We use the most secure online ordering systems on the market, and are constantly improving our software to make sure we offer the highest possible security
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
Our mission is to make your shopping experience as safe and enjoyable as possible. Have questions? Feel free to contact our award-winning customer care team for advice on everything from product specifications to order tracking.
- Money back guarantee: Something not quite right? If you’re not totally satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 15 days for a full refund
- Risk-Free Purchase: We utilize industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to allow for the encryption of all the sensitive information, so you can be sure your details are completely safe with us
- Trustworthy payment method: We partner with the most popular online payment solutions that guarantee enhanced security and fast transaction processing