Why Choose OneTigris ROC SHIELD Bushcraft Tent?
OneTigris is inviting you to enjoy the winter camping with this bushcraft mind piece of gear. Introducing the T/C version ROC SHIELD, not only the new fabric but the upgrade in design. ( Using T/C(Polyester 65% Cotton 35%) means the tent is highly durable and fire-retardant, comparing to Nylon fabric, which currently is a hit in Asia. ) You may encounter with it in the summer. Now we extended it to the winters by adding the stove jacket to make it a hot tent.
Inspired by classic WWII style shelters built with tarps, it can be planted on the ground or raised in the air, functioning as a superior sun and rain cover while offering versatility and bigger space for heightened comfort. It is highly adaptable to different terrains and can be configured based on your preference and outdoor aptitude.
OneTigris ROC SHIELD Bushcraft Tent
T/C fabric construction that’s highly durable and fire-retardant.
Bushcraft minds: multiple setups.
Tent poles are adjustable in height and can also be assembled for different setups.
Double vents for good airflow.
Ideal for winter camping with the opening for stove jacket that fits most tent stoves.
Comes with a complete setup kit of 4 tent poles, 14 pegs and 10 guy-lines
1. This product does NOT come with a tent bottom, does NOT come with Inner Tent
2. Stove jacks pre-cut with 3.5” by 3.5” opening
3. Never leave your tent while the wood stove is in use. Always use CO detectors and maintain good ventilation while burning wood stoves inside your tent.
4. Clear your hot tent of snow/ice accumulation as the weight may damage the tent.
Color: Coyote Brown
Material: Tetoron Cotton (65% Polyester 35% Cotton), YKK® Zippers
Folded -22.9” *7.9” *7.9”/58*20*20CM
Setup – (See image on product page)
Waterproof Rating: about 400mm,
Adjustable Height: 4.1ft or 5.2ft/125cm or 160cm
Tent Pole Material: 7075 Aluminum Alloy
OneTigris ROC SHIELD Bushcraft Tent *1
Tent Peg *14
Tent Pole *4
Stuff Sack *1
How to Set Up #1: Standard Setup
1. Spread tent on the ground and stake 6 corners.
2. Erect tent with 5.2ft poles provided, and fasten guy-line to tent peaks to stretch tent.
3. Unzip entrance and set up front porch with 2ft poles provided.
4. Adjust tent pegs and fasten all guy-lines.
How to Set Up #2: Shallower & Wider Setup
1. Unfold and zip up outfacing zippers. Spread tent on the ground and stake 8 corners.
2. Shorten poles to 4.1ft to erect tent, then fasten guy-lines to tent peaks to stretch tent.
4 GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US:
- Over 37,000 happy customers worldwide
- Real people on our support team ready to help
- The finest materials and stunning design — all our products are developed with an obsessive dedication to quality, durability, and functionality
- We use the most secure online ordering systems on the market, and are constantly improving our software to make sure we offer the highest possible security
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
Our mission is to make your shopping experience as safe and enjoyable as possible. Have questions? Feel free to contact our award-winning customer care team for advice on everything from product specifications to order tracking.
- Money back guarantee: Something not quite right? If you’re not totally satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 15 days for a full refund
- Risk-Free Purchase: We utilize industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to allow for the encryption of all the sensitive information, so you can be sure your details are completely safe with us
- Trustworthy payment method: We partner with the most popular online payment solutions that guarantee enhanced security and fast transaction processing